Thursday, March 13, 2008

Featured Print: "I'M SO GLAD IT'S SPRING"


Okay, okay...the official first day of spring is still a week or so away, but there are daffodils and crocus blooming everywhere in the Willamette Valley of Oregon, with the tulips right behind, just on the verge of bursting out.

This watercolor painting is called "I'm So Glad It's Spring " and features a White-Crowned Sparrow and two brilliant red tulips. On the bird watching front, I'm excited to report that I saw a pair of Downy Woodpeckers for the very first time last week, just outside my front door in the fir tree, enjoying some suet that I put out. To find out more about this pretty little bug eater visit this link: Downy Woodpecker

"I'm So Glad It's Spring" is available as a limited edition print at my ebay auctions, (auction ends March 20 at 6:59 pm).
Each print is personally signed and numbered by me, and is printed on Epson 100 percent cotton rag acid-free art paper with archival quality inks using a "giclee" (ink-jet) process. The image itself measures 9-1/2" x 12-1/2" and is matted in off-white, ready to frame in a standard 16" x 20" frame, and retails for $75 plus shipping. The edition is limited to 200 prints.

Thanks for visiting! Susan Faye

No comments: