Sunday, April 13, 2008

Featured Painting...SIAMESE PRINCESS

This is an original watercolor painting of a friend's beautiful Siamese cat on her favorite dragon chair. I did this painting as a demonstration piece at an annual show of the Associated Artists of the Inland Empire in Southern California. It shows what can be done with a very limited palette (blues and browns...).

It is painted on Arches 140 lb. Cold Press Watercolor Paper with professional high quality watercolor paints. The image is 14" x 10" and is matted in off-white in a standard 16" by 20" size, ready for framing.

This painting is for sale on my Etsy site: www.SusanFaye.etsy.com
Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful! I just want you to know I featured it onm y blog at http://www.jazminpersonified.com/2008/05/another-princess.html (with credit and links back to you). I hope that is okay?

Jazz