Thursday, April 09, 2009

Spring, On the Wing

I'm always happy when one of my creations finds its way to a new home. Sometimes it takes a while to find just the right person. "Crown Jewels" was one of those paintings that was "oft admired, but not acquired" for two years...But I'm happy to report that this watercolor of two white-crowned sparrow finally flew away last month !

Another creation that is waiting to fly away is this original watercolor painting called "Two Days 'Til Spring", available at my Etsy Shop:
Spring Robin

To celebrate spring, I am offering a 10 percent discount/rebate on any of my original paintings through the end of April. Just put the code AprilShowers in the Notes to Seller when you purchase the item, and you will be refunded the 10 percent.

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Pyzahn said...

Your artwork is really lovely. I share your love of nature and cats!