Sunday, November 23, 2008

TUXEDO CAT Treasury on Etsy


I'm very pleased to have been included in a special Treasury on Etsy which you can view for the next few days at: HOLIDAY TUXEDO CATS.

It features the creations of 12 different Etsy artists who have interpreted the "Tuxedo" Cat (also called Cow Cats, Holstein Cats, and Oreo Cats) in many whimsical and festive ways...

The collection was put together by a wonderful jewelry artist on Etsy who I daresay must also be a cat lover; to see her creations, click this link: WINDANCER JEWELRY

I am currently working on a number of "Custom Cat Lady" portraits--one is going all the way overseas to Great Britain! They make a great gift for any Crazy Cat Lady or Lad (I don't discriminate-- I also do portraits of Men and their pets...). For examples and pricing, please visit my Etsy website at: www.SusanFaye.Etsy.com

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: