Monday, December 08, 2008

PEACE ON EARTH


A special "wish upon a star" for you and your loved ones during this holiday season and during the coming year: beautiful, shining moments of peace when you need them the most. Moments of quiet solitude, reflection, inspiration, fulfillment, joy, enlightenment, sharing, illumination...all of these are components of peace and I believe they can be quite contagious.

Not long ago Dave and I saw a roadside sign that said "If you see someone without a smile, give them one of yours". It was hopelessly hokey, but we couldn't help ourselves: we instantly looked at each other, smiled, and then burst out laughing at how beautifully effective that sign had been.

Thank you to all of my wonderful customers and friends, old and new, for giving me the opportunity to share my artwork with you over this past year. I'm all smiles. Take one and pass them along.

All the best, Susan

No comments: